1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Meat for Tegu

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chit Chat' started by Kay, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Kay

Kay Member

I've been pricing meats just to see who has the best prices and trying to see how much feeding really might cost me. So just sharing that I went to an International Market and they had a wide selection of meats that were pretty cheap. I got 2lbs of sliced chicken breast and 2lbs of hearts for $1.79. I thought that was pretty good. I foot to look for ground turkey of course.
    I also found frog legs but I forgot the price...they were 2.57 at Food Lion for 2 of them (.55lb)
  2. Pickle

Pickle New Member

I'm a county bumkin and I catch fish and shoot squirrels send them threw a grinder deep freeze. Bonopetet
    Zyn likes this.
  3. Zyn

Zyn Active Member

To add to pickles post. My family owns a good bit of land. We have a nice stream near my own house
    And family has multiple ponds. Sev loves some minnows, crayfish, small bullfrogs, bluegill, and what not all caught and frozen to kill paracites of course.