• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mazuri croc diet

Use mazuri or dont

• Mazuri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No mazuri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Austinsreptiles

Hello I have been tossing around the idea of incorporating crocodilian diet made by mazuri as part of a tegus diet. I was wondering if anybody else had the idea or uses it with their little trex. Obviously not as a staple but something to add to food they can eat. Interested to hear some people opinions

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't personally investigated it for tegu use and so have not used it.

Mine eat primarily f/y med. mice, followed by organ meat and a little wet dog food and canned salmon. Dusted with calcium. Fish oil included from time to time.

Austinsreptiles

That's the thing it has by products of poultry, fish, and other meat product in it. Granted I see it like dog food as it has other stuff not necessarily healthy in large quantities but small amounts I feel should be fine. Thanks for your input.

Ingredients Poultry by-product meal, fish meal, wheat middlings, porcine meat and bone meal, ground corn, spray dried animal blood cells, wheat flour, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA and citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, cholecalciferol, folic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin supplement, rosemary extract, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), nicotinic acid, citric acid, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, dl-methionine, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's the thing it has by products of poultry, fish, and other meat product in it. Granted I see it like dog food as it has other stuff not necessarily healthy in large quantities but small amounts I feel should be fine. Thanks for your input.

Ingredients Poultry by-product meal, fish meal, wheat middlings, porcine meat and bone meal, ground corn, spray dried animal blood cells, wheat flour, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA and citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, cholecalciferol, folic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, riboflavin supplement, rosemary extract, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), nicotinic acid, citric acid, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, dl-methionine, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate.
Thanks for posting the ingredients. My call would be use if out of food.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced