• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Male or female?

BubbleTea

image1.png
image0.png
Mars is 18 inches or so now, and an estimated 6-8 months, and I was wondering if any more experienced eyes could see details about the gender better than I can. They may be a bit too young still, it’s quite a challenge to get a non-blurry photo since they don’t like staying still lol.

Merlot

I’d say female too, I don’t see the dots, let’s get a better pic of that butt to see for sure lol

onnie0047

IMG_0320.JPG
if you feel with your finger you can feel the bump, if you don't feel a bump, he is either too young or its a female. I was able to tell Felix was a male at 6 months of age

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My apologies. Should've been more particular. When you can, photograph directly at vent with tegus head facing up, not down. I'm looking for scalation around edge of cloaca. No hurries.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam