• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Male Blue Tegu for sale

AprilAeon

Selling my blue tegu he is healthy and eats well asking 380 for just him or 480 to include his 6x3x3 in closure and his lighting etc. I'm in the Fayetville NC area I would prefer local meet up but I can ship if need be

Attachments

• 20181023_222137.jpg
    20181023_222137.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 328
  • FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 306

AprilAeon

I used a shipment calculator from a site I use so the package is insured I havnt processed the shipment label so thats why I didn't havnt a final full tax whatever cost to show you

Godzilla Earth

ok, I understand now. If i'll estimate, I going to say tax will be about, 30$? IDK, i don't even know if tax applies because it's you who is selling it but who knows, mabye things are way diiferent now during this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602