• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking to find a baby b&w tegu

Johnpaul

Hello an nice to meet who ever reads my new post . I am looking for a baby b&w tegu !! Not finding this as as easy as thought . I am uk based so really hoping somebody may be able to help !! . An if not point me in the right direction. Many thanks an hope to be join the forums soon with pics an posts of my new baby

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome Johnpaul. Sounds like you may have a challenge. we have members from the UK and eastward onto the continent that may have advice for you.

Johnpaul

Thanks very much for the reply cheers. I agree totally in the fact I have a task on my hands finding a hand reard tegu . But on a positive note it will make him / her all the more enjoyable after the hard work put I to find my new baby

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey Johnpaul I'm in Yorkshire..... Theres a group on FB called Tegu keepers UK..... I'm sure if you ask on there someone will help you out.

Emma Grindstaff

I currently am looking to rehome my 6 month old argentine b&w, but I’m not sure if that’s the age you’re looking for and I’m located in the US:( She is posted, though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602