• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for a new home for our young Argentine Black and White Tegu

CheTegu

Sadly we have to find a new home for our lovely Indy, a 1.5-year-old black and white Argentine Tegu. We have not had her for long so I can't speak much to her character but she's always been pretty chill, loves meatballs and hornworms! Not much into veggies, but I'm told they grow into it. LOL. I've included a pic of Indy with my son for size reference! Not sure if Indy is male or female...

We're located Middletown, NJ and would love to chat and see if we can't find Indy a new home.

Indigo-00822.jpg
IMG_6982.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6981.jpg
    IMG_6981.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6976.jpg
    IMG_6976.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Indigo-00816.jpg
    Indigo-00816.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Grace2788

Sadly we have to find a new home for our lovely Indy, a 1.5-year-old black and white Argentine Tegu. We have not had her for long so I can't speak much to her character but she's always been pretty chill, loves meatballs and hornworms! Not much into veggies, but I'm told they grow into it. LOL. I've included a pic of Indy with my son for size reference! Not sure if Indy is male or female...

We're located Middletown, NJ and would love to chat and see if we can't find Indy a new home.

View attachment 14814
Hello is Indy still available? I would like more information and to see if possible to give Indy a new home here I’m located in Massachusetts

CheTegu

Hello is Indy still available? I would like more information and to see if possible to give Indy a new home here I’m located in Massachusetts
She is still available! I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping her which is why I was hoping to find her a more local home. What part of MA are you in? Would you be able to pick her up?

rantology

Can confirm, my fam is in CO and I grew up there. It's absolutely gorgeous and a blast. Go visit the Denver Zoo if you get a chance :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny