• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

look what we caught!!!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
On the way to the Vet for Achilles follow up a neighbor asked if we lost a rabbit. So of course I had to check it out, looked under the car to see the cutest little dwarf bunny just relaxing :). She said it had been out there all day passing her house and back and fourth under cars. I wasn't leaving it out there, and still had some time to make it to the Vet before they closed, so the chase began. Didn't even put up a fight when I caught it, hopefully someones looking for it.

IMG001.jpg

It wasn't afraid of Achilles much a little startled in the beginning but that was it. Achilles watched us chase it down and wouldn't leave it alone after we caught it.

IMG002.jpg

IMG004.jpg

IMG015.jpg

IMG018.jpg

IMG019.jpg

IMG020.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I know right, I didn't feel any testicles or anything and the Vet confirmed it was a female. If no one claims her she already has a home with one of their employees.

HeatherN

what a sweet looking bunny! I'm not surprised somebody already volunteered to take it, i know i would've. and my dog does that thing with small mammals too, nuzzling them, trying to lick them, or trying to lay their head next to them. i wonder what compels them to do that? either way, nice find, and lucky bunny! :D

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My sister came in and told me there was a sign posted today, so she called to let them know she's at the hospital. The owner told her that she lets the bunny out in the backyard, :rolleyes: knowing that the gate blows open on windy days and that's how she got out. Which it has been windy around here the past few days. But why she would continue to let her free roam with out fixing the gate,... I don't know. I wouldn't even let her free roam alone, she's small enough to be snatched up by just about anything, if not hit by a car when she gets out.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:) Natsuki hasn't quite perked up from brumation yet but I'm sure if he got a whiff, it would have more than peaked his interest.

HeatherN with some of the things animals eat I don't think looks matter :p,.. much.

HeatherN

too true, I've seen some nasty things go down many of my animals gullets lol. and if i were a bunny owner, i wouldn't let mine roam around like that without supervision and a fixed gate! but to each their own, i'm just weird about constantly keeping an eye on my critters! >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam