• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Long Island Exotic Expo forming.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Dubya here to tell you all about an expo/show that myself and my wife are trying to organize. We are looking for exhibitors and breeders of exotic reptiles, mammals, birds, etc for a few shows in Suffolk county, Long Island. It will not be technically a sale so any monetary transactions will have to be done outside of the venue. Spots for the show will be either cheap or free. The show will be juried by my wife and myself to make sure that there is not too many of one thing. The shows will be in spring and summer. PM me if anyone is interested and my wife, Trish, will send you an application. Expect the application from [email protected] Please spread the word among any other breeders or exotic animal keepers so we can make our first show a success!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Hmmmmm....this gives me an idea for something in my area. Future mind you....but interesting.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Hmmmmm....this gives me an idea for something in my area. Future mind you....but interesting.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Just don't let money exchange hands on the premises. Obama will want to use the IRS to spread the wealth around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced