• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Loki's Album

apocalypse910

Ihiqz5A.jpg

Happy Halloween!

apocalypse910

Love the album, so what happened to your waterfall lol. I'm building a waterfall but its going to be a part of his water bowl and permanently attached to the wall.

He would gather up all the spanish moss in the cage and put it in the fountain - every single day. He'd then pile dirt into it until I finally gave up. Way, way more work than it was worth.

Granted I've not learned my lesson and will be trying again with a turtle filter in the next few days. He did seem to be a lot more interested in drinking when he had running water, but his love of breaking everything seems to have won out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980