• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

LLL Reptile (Good)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been going to these guys for years for all my herp needs. They always have high quality animals and will replace your order hassle-free every time if there is a problem. The staff is also very helpful, especially John, or "Skillet". I highly recommend them.

A+

greentriple

5 Year Member
I agree with Mike. I picked up "El Che" from them and they've been wonderfully helpful and welcoming, not to mention they have the best prices on everything in the area.

I give LLL 9.5 out of 10.

AB^

5 Year Member
Well, I'll give them a thumbs down for the dead house snake I had to point out to them at the expo this last weekend.

AlexSmith

5 Year Member
To me, they are one of the buisnesses that needs to really look at the saying "Quality over quantity". I have seen them at a bunch of shows and their animals look OK... I'd give them a 6 or 7 maybe

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a shame about the snake. I've only had good experiences with them.

Beazer

5 Year Member
I have had a few bad run ins with LLL as well. I personally wont buy anything from them unless its vision cages. They also need to read up more on their invertebrates.

-Jon DeLong

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
I haven't had any problems with them and all and have been dealing with them for around 5 years now. They do have great prices and fast shipping. I really only order supplies so that may be the difference. I did get a ball python around 4 or so years ago from them and he is still doing great. From my end I would recommend them.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have had only good experiences with them. I have even brought in a venomous snake that I own and they were glad to help me identify it for free. I wasn't sure which of 2 breeds it was, as it was wild caught. It was emaciated, and having stones thrown at her...she was living in a pile of trash at a resort down in Mexico...on the Island of Cozumel. Anyway, I brought her back to perfect health, not bugs or worms, and she's a healthy eater. Also hasn't even struck at me once since the first day I got her. Whoops, I'm ranting....I tend to do that when I am talking about my beloved pets. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602