• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Latest Posts

Alliocha

Hey there,

I really love this site and by comparing I found out that it is the best for Tegu owners/friends. Unfortunatly there is not so much going on right now, right? Is it because most of your boys and girls are in hibernation now or why? However, I always wonder where to find the latest posts because I want to read them all. Of course can scroll through the forums mask an see what has been posted last in every entry. But isn't it possible to open one point at the site were you can see all the very last posts, no matte of what topic? At least for me this would be helpful! ;)

Alliocha

Ah, cool to know! Thanks! Don't mind. I still very much enjoy it here. No other site I am checking more often the last weeks! ;)

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Yes there is a New Posts tab up top on the menu under Forums.

Unfortunately many online forums have lost a lot of activity due to facebook groups but we are trying to keep this one going! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny