• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jerry The Red Argentine Tegu Being Aggressive?

HelenaReptile

Hello! My red argentine tegu Jerry is my WORLD. I love him so much. He has proper care and everything, but the other day by brother came in screaming at me that Jerry had bitten him! My brother was okay, but it was bleeding a lot. Jerry is also okay. My brother said he wanted to look at him so he opened the cage and Jerry attacked him! Note that my baby is only about 16 inches in length! I've had him since he was a baby and nothing like this has ever happened. I fear either my brother did something or he is becoming territorial. Jerry acted normal with me though, Even while my brother was in the room. Some help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It maybe just be that Jerry didn`t trust or have the relationship that you have with your brother.

Zyn

Your brother scared him, he's only a baby defending himself against a giant. My guess you brother backed him into a corner then even after he showed that he didn't want picked up your brother picked him
Up anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980