• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I've reached the limit

Gedy

When I try to upload a new foto from spunky I made yesterday... It says that I reached the upload limit :(
I didn't uploaded that much did I ?
I tried to delete some earlier uploads, but I didn't know there was a maximum of pictures you could put on the forum, since everyone (including myself) loves to look at all the other tegu's and the weird things they do :p.
Are there more poeple having this problem or did I realy excessivly spammed pictures ?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Was it an upload limit as in amount or size limit as in the size of your pics? Also are you uploading pics to your profile,.. they usually have limits.

Gedy

No it said I need to delete pictures from other posts to gain more space :S
I get a list of "my attachments" and need to click to delete some

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know what that is,.. it must be another forum I'm thinking of. Because we don't have photo sections on our profiles. I thought you were trying to upload pics to your profile to post in threads.

Gedy

wait, Ill get you a screen shot ;)

this waring I mean, I deleted and uploaded some stuff and now I've reached some limit

Attachments

• limit.jpg
    limit.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 11

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Are you trying to attach photos from your phone or directly from your computer? Have you tried using a site like Flicker or Photo Bucket to post pics? Because I post pics all the time and have never gotten that message.

Gedy

No, I don't even have a phone who can do that :(
But if I make a flicker/photo bucket site, I just link to that everytime I try to show a picture ?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There is a code that looks like "[ IMG ] PICTURE LINK [ /IMG ]"
but without the spaces.

kellen.watkins

I've had that message before, I have a space phone each pic takes a lot of space so I have to go into my profile and delete attachments

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will check on the limit and increase it. You should be able to host lots of photos here. That way they always stay in the posts and dont turn to red X's or something

Gedy

Thank you :) I made the account bubblz told me about, but it would be helpfull to upgrade the attachment limit aswell

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam