• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Is she healthy

Spot the tegu

Does anybody see anything wrong with her? I am new to tegus and just wondering sorry that you cant see her head I did not want to wake her.

Attachments

• E3B7014A-BBFB-4299-A042-7A5AED7965DC.jpeg
    E3B7014A-BBFB-4299-A042-7A5AED7965DC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Do you suspect something's wrong? She looks "a little" heavy, but it's really hard to tell with only one picture.

ToadHallBetty

Time for a well tegu check with your reptile vet. I took Little Buddy to the vet when I first got him, he was a healthy little thing, but wild collected = a vet visit.

You will find out if your tegu is healthy and it is a good way to make a connection with your local reptile vet. LOL when I took Tonks to get her Pit tag everyone in the office got a selfie holding her.( my reptile vet is in an office with regular small animal vets) It was great fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602