• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Interesting in Trading 18" Male B&W for a female around the same size.

mdeford09

Offer no longer valid. Wife fell in love. He's here to stay.

This little guy was supposed to be a female but, the person who sold him to me claimed he can't sex them when they are not sexually mature. I explained the scale by the vent method and provided links but, he obviously didn't listen. So, I have male and we still want a female but, we don't want any babies and we don't want two 8x4x4 enclosures. haha

Worst case, we will build a second enclosure, keep him, and give him a happy home. But, I see many wanting males so, I thought I would offer him as a trade and see where it goes.

He's coming along great. He is already very food driven, can be picked up, and has a few spots that he loves to be scratched. I gave $270 for him.

Message me if interested.

*edit* I just measured him and he's actually just over 20"

Here's some pics of him in his quarantine tub when he first arrived. Can provide more pics if interested
download_20200214_111703.jpg IMG_20200212_132121__01.jpg

Last edited:

mdeford09

Honestly, at this point, I think I am just going to mark this post as "No longer offered". He's already coming to my wife and I, and answering by name... So, looks like we are going to have another male. haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam