• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

In Need of a Temporary Home For my Red Tegu

Alec Bennett

Hello Guys,

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I am moving from California to Arkansas, and am unable to house my red tegu until I move from my rental to my house that is being built. I am looking for a kind soul to temporarily home my tegu until the house is built in July. He is very tame, and has never bitten or snapped at anyone I have introduced him to. He does have shedding problems at times, as many red tegus do, but they are always quickly resolved with fish oil + baths. He is about 3 years old and around 4ft head - tail in length.

I would be very grateful if someone in the community could help me out, because otherwise, I will have to rehome him to a local pet shop (we all know how they treat animals of this kind).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced