• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'm In Love!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
My new baby arrived today from teguboy77 . He is now 5 months old.

He is HUGE and beautiful and calm and tamed down and HUGE and I think he likes me and he is HUGE!:wink:
I couldn't ask for a better transaction.Packaging was great and teguboy77 <Rich> is great to work with.
Thanks Rich!

All I need now is a name.It really doesn't matter what I name my lizards I call them all sweetie and baby.

Here are some pics.

Brat!

NewTegu1.jpg

NewTegu2.jpg

NewTegu3.jpg

teguboy77

5 Year Member
No problem all my tegus are in great health,and i'm glad your happy.Just rember i got him from a great breeder and now you have a real chacoan.Also the transaction with you to was grat by the way thanks again and i'm glad your happy. :)

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Well he came today in a Blizzard,I guess I am lucky the UPS guy showed up at all. He had chains on the tires and when he showed up we had about 9 inches of snow and ice.
So I am thinking I should call him BLIZZARD or STORM,since he arrived in one.

Brat!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Blizzard would fall right in line with momma and daddy, AKA Ice and Hale. I am glad you like him Brat, I can't wait till mine come back out of hibernation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced