• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'll miss you :(

Teguzilla

5 Year Member
I know a lot of people would say he was just a fish but he was a lot more than that to my mom and I. We had a beautiful gold-orange cichlid fish. He was gorgeous and had quite a personality. If me or my mom came up to the glass, he would swim over to where we were and just sit there until we got up. He also always knew when it was feeding time and he would always patiently wait for the guppies to come falling in when we took the lid off of his tank. To be honest, I am a little down that he passed away because he was just fine yesterday and he was pretty healthy. He was a great sight to see when his aquarium lights were on and he would turn into a beautiful bright orange and it literally seemed like he lit up the whole tank. Just watching him swim and sit next to you was just so relaxing while watching tv.

Well, with that said, I'll miss you Meechy. Swim in Paradise big, beautiful boy.

TeguBlake

im very sorry for your loss man, we will all be here for you if you need anything, but he is in a better place, he had a great family and will allways be in your heart. sorry again but remember hes in a better place.

Teguzilla

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I really still can't even figure out what could've happened. We had him for 2 years. Watched him grow from a little guy into a big beautiful orange night light. I'm really going to miss him swimming over to me and watching me when I came near his tank. He really made a spot in my heart while we had him.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: I'll miss you :(

Teguzilla said:
Thanks everyone. I really still can't even figure out what could've happened. We had him for 2 years. Watched him grow from a little guy into a big beautiful orange night light. I'm really going to miss him swimming over to me and watching me when I came near his tank. He really made a spot in my heart while we had him.

Our family has lost fish, rats,a toad...everything from furry things to fish and reptiles to a wolf spider! And trust me...you are not alone in loving all creatures no matter how big or small.it shows what a caring person you are.bless you and hope you are ok. :heart:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced