• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

If You Got Your DWA Liscense???

Okay so I ran across a forum on anther sight explaining what your DWA liscense was, what reptiles it includes, and what people who had theirs owned or would own.. SO I ASK YOU THE PEOPLE!! XD if you had your DWA liscense. what snakes, lizards, ect reptiles would you own or do you dream of owning?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think the US has DWA licenses, they are in the UK. We can keep any venomous reptiles in Las Vegas except the Gila Monster I believe.

wallace&mick

i have my DWA and i am waiting on a caimen coming and i have a gabby currently in the petshop as my feature display snake i have also applied to get a kingcobra and a western diamond back as there the 3 snakes i love most of all

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wallace&mick said:
i have my DWA and i am waiting on a caimen coming and i have a gabby currently in the petshop as my feature display snake i have also applied to get a kingcobra and a western diamond back as there the 3 snakes i love most of all

Where are you from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980