• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I see all of you!!!

AB^

5 Year Member
and if you're reading this then you see me, why not stop by the chatroom and kill some time :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I kill enough time reading this and 2 other forums!!! I should be out cleaning up the garage!

Also, the only thing I know less about than IRC is women! They've got me stumped!!! Does anyone have a good tutorial??

AB^

5 Year Member
If you find the tutorial for women please send that to me ASAP

for IRC

Here post #5 will work for you if the java link on the site doesnt work for you

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359</a><!-- m -->

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
If there was a tutorial for women,I am pretty sure it would permanently be on the best seller list.
We are very complicated so you can never figure us out and as soon as you think you have we change.
:wink:
Brat!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AB^ said:
If you find the tutorial for women please send that to me ASAP

for IRC

Here post #5 will work for you if the java link on the site doesnt work for you

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359</a><!-- m -->
This is about the best I've found.

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. We need = I want

5. I am sorry = You' ll be sorry

6. We need to talk = You're in trouble

7. Sure, go ahead = You better not

8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later

9. I am not upset = Of course, I am upset, you m o r o n!

10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

I tried the Chat once and Bobby called me in less than 10 seconds. I never got to play with it. Don't really have the time right now. Gotta get up at 4:45am for work.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Dave this one is for you.
Rules from your side. :wink:
# 27 is my favorite!

Rules for women
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us griping about you leaving it down.

2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

3. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

4. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

5. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

6. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

7. Crying is blackmail.

8. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

9. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

10. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty,
would look good with your dress?

11. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

12. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

13. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

14. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

15. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.

16. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

17. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

18. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

19. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

20. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

21. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

22. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

23. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

24. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

25. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

26. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

27. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

28. You have enough clothes.

29. You have too many shoes.

30. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

31. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

32. I am in shape. ROUND is a shape.

33. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've figured it out. Women are reptiles! Well, this is in the "General Reptile Discussion" Section is it not? :)

AB^

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
I've figured it out. Women are reptiles! Well, this is in the "General Reptile Discussion" Section is it not? :)

Yea, I missed the general section for general reptiles :oops:
should we leave it here or should I move it to a more fitting section......

Might be time for a new poll :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced