• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Howdy Y'all

TennesseeStud

5 Year Member
Well this is my first post at this Board It doesn't appear that you've had this forum up and running very long, huh :? Y'know when I registered, I chose to have the skin (Sub-Silver) I'd have to say that isn't working correctly, No I'm not being critical, just noticed this is all.

Regards,
TennesseeStud aka Fred aka nosy aka pest. :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site!! We have been working on it for about 10 hours, thats how long it has been up. :) Just hang on it is going to get a lot better. :wink:

TennesseeStud

5 Year Member
Yep, I know what you mean VARNYARD, I have my own Forum Site as well and it's with the same software as what your using.

I really don't understand one thing so early, When I made my profile, I chose to use the skin Sub-Silver It's not showing the Sub-Silver skin though. I'm still with the default one I guess. That's what it was when I registered, The background is Black

Thanks For the welcome VARNYARD,

I will hang in there too. :wink:

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Yes it will remain this default skin for the time being. I made it override the users preferred style. Reason being, this one has all the mods on it and I havent even messed with the subsilver file yet. They are more complicated mods then a simple color of the background. Mods such as: Crackers, Tracking Mods, IP seaches, contacting an admin for help, the portal, etc. Some of these mods are essential when it comes to running a phpBB forum. phpBB is extremely limited on security, thus this is the reason that I'm sticking with one template for the time being.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

-RehabRalphy

TennesseeStud

5 Year Member
Well, that's not really a biggie RehabRalphy. I was just mentioning the fact that it hadn't switch as of yet? My dear Ole' Daddy always told me "If you want to know some-thing, then by all means (Ask and don't be bashful, :lol:

I will be looking forward to see how Y'all do with this new Forum. Curiosity Killed a Cat, But Satisfaction brought it back.

Take care and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. S'alright? :?:

Vaya Con Dios me amigo.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam