• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

how many square feet

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine are built 7ft x 3ft (21 sq. ft) because of space restrictions. 4ft deep would be real tough to clean without climbing completely in. I can just reach the back it at 3 ft.

greentriple

5 Year Member
However, 8X4 if for an indoor enclosure is easier on the purchase as melamine and plywood come in sheets that size. I'll be putting El Che in a 8X3.5 outdoor enclosure when it warms up and the sun starts hitting North side of the garage, although I could build something that gets Southern exposure all year long.

pythonman13

5 Year Member
okay just asking in square feet because when designing large enclosures i can think better in square feet

but im thinking about a enclosure with 35 square feet which would be 7' long by 5' deep
would the tegu like the depth or dislike the depth

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam