• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How do you know when it's Guberty

Jennifer Frossard

My 10 month old male Tegu has become quite aggressive lately. Just a week ago he was his nice cuddly, wanted to be held self. Now he is trying to bite me, tail whips, doesn't want anything to do with being held. He would prefer being in his enclosure instead of coming out and roaming for a bit. He saw the vet a couple months ago and he was perfect except for some parasites but has a clean fecal as of today. His temps are 85 cool side, 95 hot side, and basking at 120 degrees. If it is puberty how do I help him through it and how do I continue to bond with him even though he hates me right now. Also, is there a time frame on when it ends? I am just at loss right now and want my sweet baby back

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Patience,persistence and domination............... OOOOOhhhhhhhhh and maybe a couple of months.....haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980