• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How about this tegu

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
what do you think about this tegu?do you think it is m or f ?
IMG_02682.jpg

Joey

5 Year Member
Well its hard to tell in real life let alone a picture but I'm guessing a male because it is wide.

COWHER

5 Year Member
lol their is absolutely noooooo waaaaaay of telling at that age by photo alone. If you really want to know you need to go to a vet and get it probed, but even then its still up in the air.. Bobby aka Varnyard told me its not easy to sex tegus. for example i got my little guy, and the shop owner probed him and said it was a male but im having doubts now i think it might be a girl i am going to have to wait to see

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=279">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=279</a><!-- m -->

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I don't know the sex of my blue and red cross.
I figured I'd wait for when she gets older and see if the 3 males treat her different.
You know like run up and kiss her hand,open the door for her. ect :wink:

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
I don't know the sex of my blue and red cross.
I figured I'd wait for when she gets older and see if the 3 males treat her different.
You know like run up and kiss her hand,open the door for her. ect :wink:

Brat!

Or maybe just give her 20 bucks and take her to the closest burrow :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its a boy......
are you ever going to tell us what it is? or where you just aasking?

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
I was going to buy this tegu yesterday,but I changed my mind,I really want a blue tegu,but i have not seen any forsale

Joey

5 Year Member
red_tegu28 said:
I was going to buy this tegu yesterday,but I changed my mind,I really want a blue tegu,but i have not seen any forsale
Hmm unless your looking for a challenge you should stick with an Argentine tegu or mabey a mix if you could find one. Most other tegus are hard to tame (but definately not impossible)

COWHER

5 Year Member
Joey said:
red_tegu28 said:
Hmm unless your looking for a challenge you should stick with an Argentine tegu or mabey a mix if you could find one. Most other tegus are hard to tame (but definately not impossible)

there not as hard to tame as Colombian tegus :roll: :wink: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602