1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Hissing and posturing

Discussion in 'Black and White Tegu Discussion' started by Mike B, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Mike B

Mike B New Member

Hello all, I have about an 8 month old B and W. He is in with a Golden. Both really do not seem to want anything to do with me. They hide the majority of the day, and only come out to bask and for food. Temps are 105-110 hot side, and 80-85 cool side. Humidity is 70%. Thinking of separating the two as to get my B and W away from the aggression shown primarily by my Golden. Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

Mike.
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Read the threads here!! Your Argie must have a retreat that is in the 7os F.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Work on them seperately..... build trust one on one and then in the future once the basics are there carry it on as a unit.