• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi there !

Alycia Lee

Hello tegu friends! I got my first tegu and she's a juvenile rescue! I'm sitting in the bathroom currently hoping she'll warm up.

Attachments

• 20191027_201826.jpg
    20191027_201826.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

Alycia Lee

Welcome. Where's your rescue from?
Hey there and thanks ! She was actually from a breeder who rescued her . I adopted her from the reptile expo in Arlington about 3 weeks ago! I'm trying to get her used to me and right now she finally moved and is on leg. How would I get her off ? Haha my legs are numb

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Will take a week or so to settle in even if the first day seems OK. Always lift from sides and belly. Congrats.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
How fun! Always good to know you've contributed to the rescue effort. The little ones are so fun. Best to get a wild caught when they're young I think...yours is a cutie. And they take longer than you might think to settle in - several days at least. Did you name it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi