• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey Tegu lovers, Katy and Tegan here from london

Katy

Hey everyone,
Whenever I need advice this is the first place I come, so thank you to you all for being such amazing Tegu parents.
I’m Katy and my 11 month little dude is Tegan, we live in london and Tegan has two snake sisters and a french bulldog brother and sister.
We can’t wait to get to know you all better! :)

Attachments

• 86D2186A-169B-4548-B57A-F097453E32F6.jpeg
    86D2186A-169B-4548-B57A-F097453E32F6.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12

TripleTegus

Hey there and welcome. Yes there is plenty of info around here for sure. I've got a few snakes myself as well and some others. The frenchies are awesome. We've always talked about getting one when our mini bull terrier is unfortunately no longer with us.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome and Hi ...... I'm up in Yorkshire....... Nice to virtually meet you all .

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Sorry - forgot to say WELCOME from the mountains in Arizona!! Walter1 is a character. I have been on a self-imposed quarantine for about 30 years now. This is not hard for me and my lizards.

FYI - I have 2 incredible Jack Russells, and 1 beautiful Anatolian Shepard. They look at the lizards now after about 2 years as just more family members - and for the Jacks...that was an unnatural feat! They would like to rid the earth of every rodent (and reptile) - and if given the opportunity, they wouldn't stop until the job was done.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
To you, Debita, and one and all, keep safe and healthy. Thank goodness we have "pets" that can enrich us both, keeper and kept.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
thanks Walter1 - I've been wanting to say something of that sort here on the forum for awhile. I'm worried, but positive we'll get through it. The animals have no understanding that the days are different now. They just keep giving.

Stay well everybody!! Hold on to your humor!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam