• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help With Tegu Training

Tucker

Hey y'all, I've had Bender about a month. He is pretty tame already, does not run from me and will some times come check me out, if I'm sitting cross legged he will even try to burrow in between my legs.

Now that we've established that I'm not something he has to fear I want to start teaching him to come when called and where to potty.

So far I've been doing "clicker" training mostly with just little bits of his staple food and making a click clicking noise with my mouth. Haven't really noticed any response to it yet. Haven't done anything as far as potty training goes.

Do y'all have any training tips that would help me to not screw up Benders learning process and maybe help him learn a little quicker?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced