• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP US VETO SENATE BILL 1414

Smurph89

Send an email which you can forward to the Governor’s office asking him to VETO the bill.

All this will do is hurt fl, my tegu is our family’s most beloved pet and a member of our family I would hate to see a day when you take away someone’s right and chance to ever experience having such an awesome pet!

https://undergroundreptiles.com/help-us-with-sb1414/

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
OK! Thanks for explaining the situation. I hope it will bring lots of attention. Clearly, there's no need for them to go this far.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
I sent the email on, and added this bit from me personally....

"Please consider the people that own, and/or are employed in this field. This is an essential shut down for them that is completely unnecessary. They are willing to work with the Florida Wildlife Commission in any way possible to accomplish the desired outcome of bringing back the balance of the ecosystem that has been effected by Tegus and Iguanas."

I'm hoping for the best for you and your efforts.

Gator

Late to the party, but I sent it in anyway. I'd hate for a state known for large reptiles to pull a bonehead move like this.
I was hoping my birth home was better than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam