• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help! (Eye Problem)

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Something happened to my little girls eye. It looks like something inside came out and it may be a part of her. What can I do???
20211016_181240.jpg

Yvonne G

Administrator
5 Year Member
Looks like the nictitating membrane. This sometimes happens when the animal is stressed. You can get some soothing eye ointment to use until you can get a vet appointment. Look for Veterycin Eye Ointment either online or at your pet store.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Looks like the nictitating membrane. This sometimes happens when the animal is stressed. You can get some soothing eye ointment to use until you can get a vet appointment. Look for Veterycin Eye Ointment either online or at your pet store.
Should keep her out of her substrate?

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Update: Blue went to the vet today and they took care of the problem. Now I have some ointment to put on her eye for the next few days. She's doing well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam