• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello!

Kinber Roberts

I'm very new to the reptile world. A few months ago I went to my first expo and fell in love with a black and white tegu. So for the last 6 weeks my significant other and I have been building an enclosure. There is a show tomorrow here in OKC and Repticon and next weekend!!!! Between both events I'm hoping to find a new baby for our home.
Open to any beginner tips!

Attachments

• IMG_20191105_175302.jpg
    IMG_20191105_175302.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 22

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey congratulations!! Let us know how it goes. If you're new - you'll have a lot to learn, but it's fun and can be exhilarating! I was new about a year and a half ago - but am feeling pretty solid after really taking in the info and experiences offered on this site. Lots of good people here that love these animals and are very devoted to them.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Folks her'll want you to do well. Lots of good info.

Wow, Debita 1.5 yrs. How time flies!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced