1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Allison, Jun 14, 2018.

?

How many reptiles should i be experienced with in order to own an argentine tegu?

1. 0-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 4 and up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. depends on the owner

100.0%
  1. Allison

Allison New Member

hello! my name is allison and i live in a town in the southwest suburbs of chicago. i am 17 years old and planning on owning an argentine tegu when i have enough money and space. i went to the scott smiths all animal expo in wheaton and fell in love with a wonderful blue tegu that was at the chicago windy city reptiles booth. i held her both of the times that i went and she was just so sweet! it was so nice to finally experience holding one after being interested for so long. i currently have a juvenile bearded dragon and i would love to hear from experienced tegu owners on their tegus and how each one interacts with their owners! thank you for reading.
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome Allison. You will see from the threads that tegus are generally calm and friendly. Some more than others. Some sooner than others.
    Allison likes this.
  3. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Administrator

Hi, Allison, and welcome!
    Allison likes this.
  4. lizardwizard

lizardwizard New Member

Hi there! Welcome. :)
    Allison likes this.