• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello

jaydsr2887

Hello my name is Jay and I've always love reptiles..... they have stolen my heart at a very young age when my father had chameleons and and iguana.... as a child I've had eastern box turtles and painted turtles.... I had blue tail five lined skinks.... numerous of newts or salamanders I caught in the wild...... I've had milk snakes and harder snakes..... and my beloved snapping turtle.... right now I have a couple ankles and my prized 3 1/2 ft female green iguana Genevieve..... but I am very much interested in adopting a black throated monitor in the future though.....

jaydsr2887

yeah.... i remember bringing home toads..... frogs.....turtles.....skinks....everyother creepy crawly as people would call em...... but i think they are the best things ever and still do..... i used to catch small salamanders and tadpoles to feed my snapping turtles.....

jaydsr2887

lol yeah i just don't understand how someone can not like them....... the only type im not too keen on are the big snakes..... i think there is just too much of a danger there.....

jaydsr2887

exactly lol...... i mean ive owned corn snakes and garder snakes but never a python..... if i wanted a snake i think it would be no bigger then a black or king snake..... i think besides the pythons the only thing i would never own would be a spider......lol ill **** myself lmao

jaydsr2887

i seen what a brown recluse did to my uncle.... he was bitten and now has a soft ball sized hole in his leg and ever since with me its bee a spider hollicaust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980