• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello, i'm new here!

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey!! Good to have new people! I've been here through some amazing times for about 2 years now. Seems like yesterday. You can get quick answers to (most) all your questions here.

Def check out Rodney Irwin at tegusonly.com He is still fighting to rescue the Argentine Black/White Tegus from the Fla. everglades where they love to upset the ecosystem. He's a great guy with good prices - beats all the reptile stores. I have 2 from him, a male and a female and couldn't be happier. The picture on my avatar is my male (Skully) when I first got him. He's 3 yrs old now - a beautiful large male. I got a younger female from him a year later, and she's a peach. Here's his phone number - very accommodating guy...(305) 772-8140

Walter1 has 3 of these same B/W's, and so do several other members! Love them! Worth a look...

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree with Debita. She's also humble but knows a whole lot!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam