1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Kentucky!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Gormagon, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Gormagon

Gormagon New Member

I'd like to introduce myself, My name is John and, I am a reptile lover from way back.

I have always wanted a big lizard and, am kicking around the idea of a Tegu. I have owned many reptiles over the years (including Snakes, Bearded Dragons and, Turtles) I recently lost my bearded dragon suddenly and, it has left a huge lonely spot in my life.
    So after researching and, comparing Tegus to monitors, I am leaning hard to the Tegu side. I joined here to gather more information on these wonderful creatures as, I don't do anything without first knowing what it entails.
    Any and all input is going to be put into use. Thank you in advance for your responses!!
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Then, glad you're here. Read the threads and ask questions. We're a helpful group.
    Gormagon likes this.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Hello and welcome good to hear you'll be joining the Gu world.
    Gormagon likes this.