• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hedgehogs and STO's in Manchester NH 3/30

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
If anyone here is going to the Manchester NH reptile show on 3/30 and would like a hedgehog or Brazilian short tailed opossum, PM me. I can bring some with me. Visit www.hedgiemama.com

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Omg....mmmmm<3 i am forced to say no, but.... how cute! :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Omg....mmmmm<3 i am forced to say no, but.... how cute! :)

D, special price for you if you really want one.

Scott_k

Dubya, does your tegu like the sto's, if so I might be interested in a dozen, just kidding. On a serious note though if I could have a hedge hog I would jump at tge chance, but I'm already pushing my luck with the wife. My mom had them when I was younger awesome animals.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Scott_k said:
Dubya, does your tegu like the sto's, if so I might be interested in a dozen, just kidding. On a serious note though if I could have a hedge hog I would jump at tge chance, but I'm already pushing my luck with the wife. My mom had them when I was younger awesome animals.

I can buy 100 mice for the price of an STO. Gwangi gets a little hyper when near their cages. They go for $75-$100 each depending on age. Less for Tegutalk members. The possums are really great pets with a lot of personality. All the joy of a full sized opossum in a pocket sized package. Tell your wife to look at my website www.hedgiemama.com.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Dubya I told my bf you and wife were coming ...also my son (23 yr old one) omg they both want hedgehogs.haha. but i'd like to do more research before a definite ok. I told my bf to go on your site but he's been working a lot so... can they be housed together or no? And what type of cage requirements etc? I'll look on your site but just on my phone right now. Oh now my daughter too is like "my 16th birthday in july...hedgehog " .haha. what have I done??? :/

Ok I scanned your website. Most questions answered but still need family discussions.... :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Dubya I told my bf you and wife were coming ...also my son (23 yr old one) omg they both want hedgehogs.haha. but i'd like to do more research before a definite ok. I told my bf to go on your site but he's been working a lot so... can they be housed together or no? And what type of cage requirements etc? I'll look on your site but just on my phone right now. Oh now my daughter too is like "my 16th birthday in july...hedgehog " .haha. what have I done??? :/

Ok I scanned your website. Most questions answered but still need family discussions.... :)

Look on the Hedgiemama facebook page too and like it. Contact my wife on the website or pm me for babies or adoptions. I sometimes have slightly older ones that were returned if an owner can no longer care for it, but is still very young.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ok. They seem kind of involved, like reptiles. Eating bugs and special foods and needing heat lamps :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Ok. They seem kind of involved, like reptiles. Eating bugs and special foods and needing heat lamps :)

Heat lamps only if your house is cold. You could also use a K&H small animal heated pad. Bugs and fruit for treats. I use high protein cat food as a staple. Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline. They are way easier than reptiles. The care sheet on my site tries to cover every possible question so it seems like a lot, but they are actually easy to care for. Our customers really love our hedgehogs because they are really tame since we handle them from a few weeks old.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Tegudude88 said:
Are there any legal restrictions on the possums? I might be interested in one

The possums seem to be flying under the radar in most juristictions because they are not well known you better check. I have special pricing right now on some of the opossums right now because they are not tiny babies. They are a few months old. What state are you in? You are responsible for knowing the laws of your own locality. All I know is that I can sell them here in Suffolk county, LI. Where you take him when you leave is up to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced