• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

have to move with hibernating tegusso

kellen.watkins

So I have to move soon will start tomorrow have all month though anyways my red is in a 40g breeder so that's no big deal but my extreme vanilla is asleep in a 4'x4'x2' I'm not sure how to get her moved without waking her. Any ideas?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
As long as you're setting up right away (it's not long term or long distance) and the enclosures aren't too heavy just do it. Keep them inside or place them in a separate bin. If you keep them inside remove anything that's loose, heavy and can move.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Use bins, they may be a little irritated when you wake them up but it may be something that has to be done. They should settle back in once it's all done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced