• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Happy Python

Epona142

5 Year Member
Here's my smaller ball python after a nice big rat

7965.jpg

:D

Epona142

5 Year Member
Being boids, ball pythons are a thick snake. I prefer them thick! Little skinny wriggly colubrids and I don't get along it seems LOL. She IS a bit thicker in one area than usual, as she ate a medium rat.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's quite a meal!! What's her normal weight & length?

My 16 month old male is about 1200g and something over 3 feet (haven't measured him in a few months, he won't stay still!). He chowed down a 95g rat last Sunday. I feed him every other Sunday.

Epona142

5 Year Member
I'm afraid I have yet to buy a scale. Shame on me! I will have to do that soon. She has a good heft and is probably over 3 ft now, but my other female is quite large, nearing 5 ft and very very heavy.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck weighing him!!

I have a 36 lb postal scale and I put my BP on a paper plate to weigh him. It's rally hard to keep him piled on it!! I use a 3ft x 8in x 8in box to weigh the Tegu's on the scale. Maybe I should try it with the BP?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980