• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Happy Happy

grimz

Yes i am one happy guy right now i am getting another husky this one's color is going to be solid white and he is a male i will be picking him up on may 19 that is when he can finally leave his mother and i am going to call him ghost now the waiting begins what a long wait its gonna be for me.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
0h I love those breeds, had an akita and malamute cross as a kids beautiful dog

grimz

Yeah malamutes are beautiful dogs i never owned one but you dont see a lot of malamutes in my state.

grimz

I know a place where you can get wolves i am going to try and get one myself maybe this july i have been around wolves before actually i know more about woves then any other animal on this planet but i just hope if i get it it will get along with my huskyies and my chow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi