• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hamburg show 10/17 - who's going?

Jess

5 Year Member
My husband and I will be going. I plan to come home with a few red eye tree frogs, a frilled dragon and an adult surinam horn frog. Possibly a female crested gecko. Our friend Nick will be a vendor there.

Jess

5 Year Member
We got our b&w tegu there so you never know. I'm looking to bring home a few red eye tree frogs, a frilled dragon, an adult surinam horn frog and a few female crested geckos. My husband's going to wish he left me at home, lol.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Jess said:
We got our b&w tegu there so you never know. I'm looking to bring home a few red eye tree frogs, a frilled dragon, an adult surinam horn frog and a few female crested geckos. My husband's going to wish he left me at home, lol.

Jess i did talk to my buddy about the pair of frillies he wants 500.00 for the proven pair. happy hunting at hamburg lol

Meg90

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptilerapture.net/id10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reptilerapture.net/id10.html</a><!-- m -->

160$ for CB frilled dragon babies

Jess

5 Year Member
We were at the show yesterday. Our friend Nick was a vendor there. He sells all kinds of turtles. Anyway, we ended up getting 2 red eye tree frogs, a malaysian leaf frog, a baby crested gecko, 2 flying geckos and an adult female western hognose snake. I really wanted a frilled lizard but all the ones there didn't look so hot. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744