• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

goofy behavior

kellen.watkins

So eli was up early and I mess around in his tank when he's up moving thing misting his cage cleaning poo ect I watch him closely cause he's charged more than once this morning though he didn't arch his back when my hand got near nor did he do the snake tail manuever instead he calmly walked toward me and was shoving dirt towards me like reverse digging then walked in a circle doing it as he walked then turned around and dug normally and walked in the same circle then stopped and started basking.... not sure what to make of it lol it was cute I wish I had my camara has anyone else seen goofy behavior like this???

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:p Sounds to me like he was making things a little more comfortable. I've only seen Natsuki push his substrate around like that once and that was into his hide. But when he's done eating he pushes the plate away like that every time. As if to say I'm done, animal that walks on two legs,.. take it away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam