• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

good lesson for those who feed live

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?166457-Lesson-for-All-*GRAPHIC*

I still don't understand how you can just leave live prey with your herp unattended.. Hopefully the snake doesn't get any kind of infection.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:^( I seen that on a facebook group post, I'm sure is was just an accident rather than neglect, but it still shows the potential of what could happen if you get distracted like she did, I hope the poor fellow heals up nicely with no complications

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i kill everything before i feed it. i dont leave anything to chance.

i would feed frozen but i also have a blood python a very picky blood python and she bit the thawed mouse and spit it out same with my savannah

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
That's so sad. I've seen worse injuries inflicted by feeder rodents, and I know a couple of people who have had snakes killed. There's a reason the expression is "fight like a cornered rat."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam