• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

free red tegu at the tampa show this wknd

voodoochild863

My wife is forcing me to get rid of my red hatchling. I found out she wears the pants. Anyway I will be at the tampa show this wknd if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Jon
863-640-3235

Dirtydmc

Man up! Don't get rid of it! If she leaves you over a lizard, she's not the one for you. My woman only draws the line at venemous snakes. Lol! Can't say I blame her nomatter how muck I want a cobra.

Tikikitty95

I will most definitely be at that show on Saturday if your little guy needs a good home. I was actually going there to get my first one. Sorry to hear about that

Kebechet

Personally if it was me, I'd seriously consider leaving my significant other if they told me I couldn't engage in a favorite hobby.

jumper123

what a good husband! I am sure she has a good reason, don't judge guys there could be things you don't see, not just her hating the hobby.

Dirtydmc

Not trying to judge. My moms the same way. Our pets are our children. My woman's opinion matters to me. And I too have to sometimes not do things and have to compromise. It's part of a relationship. But its a red tegu! :)

We almost broke up over my pitbull. But she is a good dog now and Lisa loves her. I refused to get rid of my pup. There were a few fights.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Dirtydmc said:
Man up! Don't get rid of it! If she leaves you over a lizard, she's not the one for you. My woman only draws the line at venemous snakes. Lol! Can't say I blame her nomatter how muck I want a cobra.

Have to say I agree! First its your tegu, what next a vasectomy? Just kidding of course, sort of! :p

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi