• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For the Canadians Eh

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
There is a 10 month old argentine tegu up for adoption that was rescued possibly somewhere near alberta. It would cost you $30 to adopt him!!! This is the link, I dont think they can ship him to Arkansas so hopefully one of you guys can get him so he can go to a proper home where it can be loved.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.themcdonaldrescue.com/main_page.html">http://www.themcdonaldrescue.com/main_page.html</a><!-- m -->

Scroll down this page to see him and from there you can e-mail the place. Your Welcome

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Varnyard
Awesome, great find, I am sure someone will hump on that.

The H and J are right next to each other on the keyboard so lets assume you meant jump. :wink:

Brat!

Aranha

5 Year Member
hehe yeah hopefully noone will hump that tegu! ;D Id be willing to take that challange if i lived in canada. Too bad i live on the other side of the globe and already have a tegu :)

nat

5 Year Member
I have emailed and conversed with that rescue several times. Initially they were willing to consider shipping and / or having a relative pick it up for me. Then they just stopped returning my emails despite several attempts. Kinda frustrating but oh well. I don't mind if they decide not to ship, etc but it would at least be nice to know

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
I hope no one wants hump on the tegu 0.o..

LOL I know what ya mean though!Good luck finding the tegu a home which im sure he will have one soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam