• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Food question

Nikki Gregory

What are y’all opinion on feeding the Zilla omnivore mix dehydrated food?

Attachments

• B309FB8A-DD03-4E77-A29F-A69B7B5D3D42.png
    B309FB8A-DD03-4E77-A29F-A69B7B5D3D42.png
    972.9 KB · Views: 6

rantology

Ingredients seem like this may be a good additive/supplemental nutrition to sprinkle / mix into other foods like ground meats. Wouldn't use it as anything as anything more than that personally though. If you are looking for convenient pre-prepared tegu food check out Repti-Links

Nikki Gregory

Ingredients seem like this may be a good additive/supplemental nutrition to sprinkle / mix into other foods like ground meats. Wouldn't use it as anything as anything more than that personally though. If you are looking for convenient pre-prepared tegu food check out Repti-Links
Ok thank you. And no I was just gonna use this as an additive to his ground turkey :)

Stephen J. Williams

Reptilinks are super. You can customize the links to contain various proteins, fruits, veggies, and quail eggs. You can also choose the size links you want for your tegu. I usually sprinkle calcium on the links. I also add mice a few times a week since hey have all the nutrition my gu needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980