• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FLORIDA REPTILE BAN STATUS

TripleTegus

It definitely is a very scary situation so to speak. I'm sure nobody is looking forward to even possibly losing a beloved pet. But everyone one especially those in Florida need to be vigilant in making sure they do every thing they can to help the cause. Contact your senators and let them know you don't agree with the bills. The more people say no the more they'll listen. I'm just trying to be hopeful that it will all work out in the end no matter how much doubt I have.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am, and will always be, an advocate for Florida's natural legacy. I also see a rationale way to thread the needle of this matter.

I also aplaud the efforts of Rodney Irwin, although I would change the the geographice boundiries where the tegu can be legally sent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980