• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Firefox Users

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Has anyone been experiencing any problems with using the forum lately?

apocalypse910

In general things have been running fine on my system. I've been having one minor issue with the editor though. The Insert Image button just adds a tag containing Undefined=Undefined. I first noticed it about a week ago. Just tried again and I still have the same issue.

The associated script error is "TypeError: tag is undefined"
exploded_tag = tag.split("_");
(Editor.js Line 1163)

Let me know if you want any other info.

apocalypse910

Forgot to give details -
I am on Win7-64bit //FF 16.0.2

The issue seems to affect all the buttons including links.
I'm a web dev so I've got a billion addons - just disabled them and got the same issue.

Looks like it is related to a recent firefox release-
https://support.mozilla.org/ta/questions/940740
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/939971

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I take back my comment. When I try to quote a post, my response doesn't get posted. The quote does, but my response is not there. I have to go back and edit and re-write my post.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I'm going to look into the undefined editor problem. i think it's tied to what you're experiencing too, James.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam