1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Feeding help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chit Chat' started by WhiteFang, Aug 9, 2016.

1. WhiteFang

WhiteFang New Member

Im wanting to get a hatchling B&W Argentine Tegu. Before I do I'd like to know a weekly feeding schedule on how to care for him properly. I know what they eat, but I don't know ( How much food? What feeding days/times? What type of food mixtures in a meal? ) Also, I'd like to get an idea on how much $ a month you spend on food. Rather being a hatchling or an adult. Thank you!
  2. Justsomedude

Justsomedude Active Member

Can't go wrong with dusted pinkies into frozen mice down the road. Chopped turkey with vitamins and calcium maxed in is great once and a while however whole foods like mice chicks etc are the way to go
  3. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Dude's right. I only add that you read this site for really good advice.