• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Cream

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is a video of Cream when he was younger.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo</a><!-- m -->

What do you guys think of him?

Creamside.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the great comments. :) He is hibernating, and he has a home right here, lol. :wink:

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
he's so cute and so nice, i would have gotten a chacoan insted of a red if Bobby shipped to Canada
but too late now, already fell in love with my new baby red, and will be quite a long time before i get new one

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
and will be quite a long time before i get new one

Lol. you must be new to tegus, cause the addiction won't stop, you'll end up just like the rest of us, checking everyday to see if he's up, waiting for that day, and contemplating whether or not you could get 2 for the big cage, then why not? Let's add a 2nd cage on top and get two more! It's like the best drug ever, no side effects, completely legal, and more fun than you've ever had. Prepare yourself buddy. I found myself counting the minutes to get off work to go home and see my boy. Lol. :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
KoreanDeathKid said:

Lol. you must be new to tegus, cause the addiction won't stop, you'll end up just like the rest of us, checking everyday to see if he's up, waiting for that day, and contemplating whether or not you could get 2 for the big cage, then why not? Let's add a 2nd cage on top and get two more! It's like the best drug ever, no side effects, completely legal, and more fun than you've ever had. Prepare yourself buddy. I found myself counting the minutes to get off work to go home and see my boy. Lol. :lol:
WOW!! I've got the same thing!!! :roll: The first thing I do when I get home is check the Tegu's, then the family. I've already got a stacked cage.

There's one on CraigsList in my area for free with tank and accessories. I sent an email asking a few questions but there's no way we can fit another!(?)

nat

5 Year Member
ha ha, yah I said ok to a tegu that needed rescuing under the assumption that it was going to be temporary until I could find it a better home. SIX MONTHS later I have two now and they ain't going anywhere!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tell me about it. I went from having a B&W for a month to nowwaiting on my extreme from Bobby!!!

dorton

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
ApriliaRufo said:
KoreanDeathKid said:

WOW!! I've got the same thing!!! :roll: The first thing I do when I get home is check the Tegu's, then the family. I've already got a stacked cage.

There's one on CraigsList in my area for free with tank and accessories. I sent an email asking a few questions but there's no way we can fit another!(?)

HAHAHA, I sneak in throught the basement every night to check on my scaled crew before I come upstairs to check on my wife.

playlboi

5 Year Member
that cream creature is one of the most extraordinary tegu i have seen thus far. lets put that feller up for auction. lol

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
The breeding worth of Cream is much higher than the auction could hold. If Bobby got lucky and all of Cream's children came out looking like him.... Bobby would have a NICE hunk of change in his pockets.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I doubt he would do that. He'll charge a fair price, not inflated like some one else we know who tried to sell white normals as Chacoans.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I doubt he would do that. He'll charge a fair price, not inflated like some one else we know who tried to sell white normals as Chacoans.

Well I didn't imply that he would inflate his prices, but simply put, the better looking the tegu, the more people are willing to pay. I meant a special clutch could be auctioned after Cream finds a lady, and gets some work done.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I uploaded some more pictures of him to share, he is still hibernating, and these are a little old now, but I wanted to share them with you guys.

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2139.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam