• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Evening

Jorgo

Evening yalls. New to the place, and new to Tegus. Got me first (and likely only tegu for a long time) bout two weeks ago. Not sure of the age (as in hatch date), but I know he or she at least 3 weeks old now. They were eating well and basking by the 3rd day I had em :D. And taming down quite nicely ^_^. Still not sure what to name em yet.
image0.jpg

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey Jorgo - he/she has some cool coloring. Looks like a "Prince" or "Princess" to me.....LOL

You'll get good help here on this forum, and most of the people are friendly!

Jorgo

Indeed, fell in love with this guy as soon as I held him. Haha, didn't even bother to look at the other ones >.>

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Tegus have a way about them. They see us coming - I swear. You'll get good info here. The members here got me through some things that the reptile store couldn't. Good luck! Don't forget to start on pinkies dusted with calcium/Vit D3 when he/she will take them!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I echo Debita's post.

After all, we're all just trying to be better keepers of our tegus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam